Monday, June 1, 2009

SEXY SPEC a.k.a. SPECTACULAR From Pretty Ricky......








OKAY, I HAD TO COMEBACK AND POST LOVE B. SCOTT'S RESPONSE TO SPECTACULARS VIDEO.....very interesting

I am completely speechless. I saw people all over TWITTER were talking about this video. I had to see it for myself. Everybody was commenting that SPECTACULAR put hisself OUT OF THE CLOSET with this video. He starts the video off by stating that this is a challenge to BOW WOW, CHRIS BROWN, OMARION and all the fellas that are out there GRINDIN FOR THE LADIES?!?!?!?!?


I don't know if he is outing hisself or if this was a serious grindin challenge. I have never been to a BOW WOW concert, but I have never seen BOW WOW on NO MALE STRIPPER GRINDIN type shit!! You judge for yourself......

No comments:

Post a Comment